The following is a list of statewide measures that have qualified for the November ballot or will be qualifying (“eligible”). An eligible measure is one in which the required number of signatures have been submitted to and verified by the county elections officials. These measures will be qualified on the 131st day prior to the General Election.
- Referendum. Challenging a 2020 Law Prohibiting Retail Sale of Certain Flavored Tobacco Products.
- Initiative Statute. Requires State Regulations to Reduce Plastic Waste, Tax Producers of Single-Use Plastics, and Fund Recycling and Environmental Programs.
- Initiative Constitutional and Statutory Amendment. Authorize New Types of Gambling.
Pending Signature Verification
- Initiative Statute. Requires On-Site Licensed Medical Professional at Kidney Dialysis Clinics and Establishes Other State Requirements.
- Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute. Allows Online and Mobile Sports Wagering.
- Initiative Constitutional Amendment and Statute. Provides Funding for Pandemic Detection and Prevention by Increasing Tax on Personal Income over $5 Million.
- Initiative Statute. Provides Additional Funding for Arts and Music Education in Public Schools.